Loren worked on framing the west bedroom wall around the door between the bedroom and living area.
In the afternoon, all three guys worked on framing the bedroom closet, bathroom closet, and doorway from bedroom to the bathroom. My dad also worked on some electrical.
My mom and I made a Lowe' s run in the morning for bedroom, bathroom, and closet doors, a toilet, and nails. We spent the rest of the morning/early afternoon garage saling. I've been getting gender specific clothes because they tend to cuter and friends have told me you want it to be obvious whether you have a boy or girl. I limit my spending by only buying onesies/shirts/pants that are 25 cents a piece and in good condition (maybe 50 cents if it's really cute). Many people try to charge more than that but I've found at least one sale most times I'm out that are trying to get rid of things and not worried about making money. I find baby clothes absolutely adorable so a few dollars serves as a morning full of entertainment for me and I come home with some cute clothes for our little boy/girl. The best buy of the day was a super cute Christmas dress for $2(in case we have a girl).
No comments:
Post a Comment