Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Moved In!

We are moved in to our house! Lisa's parents and brother and Jameson's parents, brothers, sister, and oldest nephew all came to help us move in. We are very thankful for all the help which allowed for a very smooth move. The weather was absolutely beautiful and everything was moved out of our apartment and into the house by mid-afternoon. In addition to moving, the ladies helped me get a lot of things put away and the guys hung our canoe in the garage, raked leaves, and trimmed trees.

I have spring break this week, so I'm working on getting everything unpacked and organized in the house. The living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and our bedroom are all looking great! We still have a number of boxes to go through in the spare bedroom and papers to file now that we have more file cabinet space. We already have a corner designated garage sale / good will.

I was hoping to post some pictures, but I can't seem to find our camera. As soon as I find it, I'll get pictures posted.

No comments:

A Year in Review

A Year in Review
Wedding (Dec. 23)

Honeymoon- San Deigo

Graduation from UNI (May)

Katie & Andy's Wedding (June)

Colorado Vacation (August)

Jordan, Joy, Timothy, and Arie came to visit (September)

Granger Grandkids at Christmas