Uncle Paul's work truck- equipped with all needed tools. Of course his skill and workmanship is the best part- he's very talented, does great work, and works fast. We certainly appreciate all the work he did for us!
We painted two of the kitchen walls red and the others tan along with the living room. Uncle Paul also installed a dishwasher and the can lights in the soffet (where the cabinets used to hang).
We painted our bedroom blue/gray.
We painted the small bedroom (office) yellow.
In the bathroom, we took down the glass shower doors and put up a curved shower rod, installed a showerhead, exhaust fan and two more lights, changed out the pink sink and toilet for a white sink and toilet. Uncle Paul did the majority of this work, we couldn't have done some of it without him and the parts we could have handled on our own would have taken us considerably longer without his help! He even put an outlet in the cupboard for me so I can leave my curling iron and hair dryer plugged in and in the cupboard (leaving the counter cord and clutter free).
2 comments:
Everything looks good! It is exciting to be able to do whatever you want with your own house! We'll have to see if we can figure out sometime to come visit soon.
I can't wait to come see your new house! Hopefully that'll be soon although I'm not sure when. Everything looks amazing and I'm sure you both will enjoy it! Love you!
Post a Comment