Alice reading a book to dolly.
My attempt at a Valentine's Day photo shoot. I was going to take pictures for all our immediate family but failed to realize that Alice couldn't hold papers straight and Anna would (of course) reach for the papers in attempt to crumple or eat them. I started with 'I Love You Daddy' and this is by far the best we got. Needless to say, I decided I should store that idea for a few years down the road.Alice loves taking pictures with our camera. She doesn't aim, she just snaps away. I think she likes that she makes the flash go off. I try my best to pose in front of her pictures but they usually end up something like this.
Daddy taking Anna for a ride :)
We went to my parents the middle of the month b/c my brother and aunt and cousins from Kansas City were going to be in town.
Alice and Anna reading books after waking up at Grandma & Grandpa Teeselink's house.
Anna and Great-Grandma Granger.
Anna with Great Aunt Carol and Great Aunt Cathy
Our last snowfall for the year . . . gorgeous!
Alice and her cousins (pretend) reading. Timothy, Arie, and Lydia each have a chair and book, of course. Alice make-believe plays with her cousins many times everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment