Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5 months!

Alice has just turned 5 months! Here are a few pictures from the last month.

She has adorable smiles for us!

She is pushing herself up very well.

Watching T.V. w/ Daddy

Hey, I think I'd like some of that too Dad!

I was getting Alice ready for bed when she found her toes for the first time. How cute!!!

Our first walk this spring! I was so eager to get out and start taking walks. It was still a little cool so our walk was short, but made me excited for nice weather and more walks!

My Aunt Cathy and cousins Alex, Blake, and McKenna from Kansas City came to my grandma's for part of their spring break so we made a trip home and they got to meet Alice.

Generations picture

Alice LOVES jumping!

A couple times she's jumped so long and hard that she's suddenly put herself to sleep. Jameson has been by her just minutes before this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the video, the way she kicks her feet out when she jumps makes me think of a ballerina! Haha. So so cute as always! :)

A Year in Review

A Year in Review
Wedding (Dec. 23)

Honeymoon- San Deigo

Graduation from UNI (May)

Katie & Andy's Wedding (June)

Colorado Vacation (August)

Jordan, Joy, Timothy, and Arie came to visit (September)

Granger Grandkids at Christmas