Wednesday, February 6, 2008

NO SCHOOL... again

Well, today marks the third day off from school in the past month due to winter weather. Oh yeah, we've also had two late starts. I question whether learning conditions will really be better in June. I also wonder why parents can drive considerably farther to work than would be required to bring their kids to school and yet schools quickly get cancelled. Oh, well. I enjoy the days off and try to get a few things done. Today I finished our bedroom curtains that I started last summer and made a pillow out of a t-shirt that no longer fit Jameson. We'll see what else the day has in store.

No comments:

A Year in Review

A Year in Review
Wedding (Dec. 23)

Honeymoon- San Deigo

Graduation from UNI (May)

Katie & Andy's Wedding (June)

Colorado Vacation (August)

Jordan, Joy, Timothy, and Arie came to visit (September)

Granger Grandkids at Christmas